Saturday 16 February 2013

New52 - Feb 16, 2013

Thought maybe I should catch up my New52 posts. I have Week 6 and 7 to add.

Week 6 - I hosted my first ever Stampin Up party. I go once a month to a rep's house and the attendees share the hosting duties. Feb 9 was my turn and I'm getting so much free stuff it's insane. I will take a photo of everything I get next month.

Anyway, I had a really good time with the ladies and we made this card (I'm receiving this stamp set for free!):



Week 7 - This week's New52 is completely different. In case you don't know, I'm a bookkeeper and I run my own business (with my daughter) from home. I have been looking for new clients and I got one this week! Here is a link to her Linked In bio: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jannette-anderson/0/1a4/869

So, what did YOU do this week?

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! Looking forward to the photo of your party haul!

    ReplyDelete