Saturday 2 February 2013

Project Life - Feb 2, 2013

I've managed to get another couple pages done in my 6x8 Sn@p book Project Life. I may even catch up one day!

For the top two slots I cut the arrow and the "seriously" on the Cameo.
The bottom slot is of the Canadian Scrapbooker's annual Scrapbook Carnival. I try to go every year and manage (somehow) to support almost all of the exhibitors!!

The top right slot is a journal card I used the Print & Cut option on the Cameo. The typing was done using the computer and then the card and the "Laugh" was cut after.
The bottom slot's title was cut on the Cameo using a cool font called Bewitched. I love it.
 
Here is a screen shot from the Cameo software of what I've been working on today. I made all these myself (except the small labels). I can change anything on them including the colours, titles and fonts. I can also keep the lines, make grid lines instead or take the lines out entirely.
But the biggest plus is I can type right on the card BEFORE printing them and then the formatting is perfect. I love this machine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment