Friday 1 March 2013

Photo Project - Mar 1, 2013

Continuing to play catch-up with my photo project by posting the next few photos.

047 - Emotion (Mom bought this bouquet of flowers for herself for Valentine's. She figured if Dad was still around he would have bought it for her so why should she do without? Snif)
 
048 - Colours of the Garden (I don't know where these people live that came up with these inspiration ideas but there are very few COLOURS in our gardens right now. Mostly they're just brown and covered with snow. I did manage to find some green in Dad's hedge though.)
 
049 - Favourite Snack (Mom always insists on making me Nanaimo Bars when I come to visit. She's even figured out how to make them gluten-free.)
 
050 - Tree (Beautiful viewpoint in the fog of Burnaby Mountain.)
 
051 - Look Up (Modern totems in Burnaby Mountain Park.)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment