Friday 8 March 2013

Scraproom Reoganization - Mar 8, 2013

Today I decided I couldn't stand the mess in my office/scraproom another minute. I spent the WHOLE day fixing things up.

I purged a bunch of stuff (need to do a day of just purging though) and moved things around so that the stuff I use all the time is much more handy - but still put away!!

This is the west wall. This is where Taya works when she's over and when she's not this is where I spread out stuff. I have a wire hanging under the shelf but don't have a lot hanging on it at the moment. I keep my flowers on the shelf and Iris cases of PP on the little table at the end (by the typewriter).


This is the after. I moved the Iris cases into the closet.

 
 
This is the east wall. This is my waist-high drafting table and this is where I do all my scrapping. It's such a mess! I can't get at things and there is too much on the work surface.
 
 
This is the after. I moved a bunch of things into the two boxes under the table and reorganized almost EVERYTHING in the plastic storage beside the table. I also put my punches on the picture rail. I'll probably hang another towel rack to store more.
 
 
 
This is the closet on the north wall. I can't stand it!! I have client storage in there (a lot) and then a lot of crap.
 
 
 
I know it probably doesn't look like a big change but it's HUGE.
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment