Saturday 23 March 2013

Photo Project - Mar 23, 2013

Once again I find myself playing catch-up with my 365 Photo project.

(I tried this post once today and totally screwed it up somehow so I might be a little short in my descriptions. LOL!!!)

065 - Full Speed (This is Country Hills Blvd. on my way to my new client's place. And yes, I was stopped at a light. I would never take a photo while actually driving!)
 
066 - New (Hubby with our new grand-niece, Brooklyn.)
 
067 - A Hobby (This is my Scrap Space. Yes, it deserves capitalization!!)
 
069 - Pot of Gold (The person coming up with these prompts obviously loves St. Patrick's Day but I don't!! Here is a set of coins from 1986. It was given to me by a good friend at a "21 Years Later" baby shower she had for me a few years ago. She was upset to hear that I had never had a baby shower for either of my babies so she threw one for me!!)
 
070 - Liquid (One of the favourite liquids in our house - RUM!)
 
071 - Shamrock (Again, I'm really not big into St. P's Day so this is my "Shamrock". This was actually very coo. This is a really old history book that belonged to my late father. I was just flipping through it the other day and found this pressed leaf. I have no idea who put it there or when. It's a mystery!)
 
072 - Messy (My Scrap Space again but this time before a major purge and cleanup.)
 
 
073 - Branches (I actually took this out of my car window. The tree was so colourful in such a drab world of Calgary winter.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment