Thursday 14 March 2013

New52 - Mar 14, 2013

I have three weeks to add to my New52 today.

We were in Vancouver and were going to go to the Capilano Suspension Bridge but at $32 each it was just too expensive for what you get. Then we thought about Lynn Valley but on the way there were side-tracked to Burnaby Mountain Park.

We used to go up there all the time before we were married but haven't been in years. One thing we did this time was actually hike around a bit and saw much more of the park than we even knew was there. LOL!!

Week 8 - So, this is us all huddled against the rain and fog and wind!!

 
 
 
Week 9 - The next week we were back at home in Calgary and we went on our first Downtown Photowalk. I had seen this very cool wire structure and want to take some photos. This is me inside the structure.

 
 
Week 10 - This week I was so busy with work I didn't even think much about doing anything new. It was enough just to do what I HAD to do!! But a young friend had posted this Pin and raved about these gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies. Well, I don't know what I did wrong but mine did NOT turn out. They never cooked all the way through and I ended up throwing them out. This photo is from the original Pin as I wasn't going to take a shot of the mess I made!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment