Sunday 31 March 2013

Project Life - Mar 31, 2013

Post number three today!!

This one is on a different topic though. Thankfully!

I have been pouring over Pinterest and getting lots of great ideas for 3x4 filler cards and journal cards for my Project Life. You just NEED fillers sometimes!!

Anyway, here are a bunch I've been working on. These first two are copied almost directly as I saw them on Pinterest. I just loved them.

 
 
 
 
These next fillers are from my own head. The were cut using the Silhouette Cameo and the bottom one has purchased paper flowers added to it.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
This next one was also done on the Cameo but I used the Print & Cut function as I thought the yellow flowers were just too small to cut well. I added a bit of orange Stickles as well and then matted on yellow.
 
 
 (I have to move on to a new post as I've used up my space....)

No comments:

Post a Comment