Saturday 30 March 2013

Photo Project - Mar 30, 2013

Photo Project - Mar 30, 2013

We're moving the kids out of the house today and I'm just waiting for hubby to be ready so we can pick up the moving van.

I thought I'd use the time to post a few more photos from my photo project. I'm debating whether or not I'll continue posting these photos. It's a bit of work and I'm not sure people are even looking so I don't know if it's worth it or not. I'll have to think about it.

068 - Container (This is my washi tape collection and my baker's twine. I have lots and I'll probably get more. Sigh... it becomes an addiction.)
 

074 - Field of Green (We live on the Canadian Prairies. There ARE no "fields of green" right now so all I can give you is a dusty house plant. LOL!)
 
075 - Green (Another house plant. What can I say? I've been busy!!)
 
076 - Wearing of The Green (What can I say? The person coming up with these prompts is OBSESSED with St Pat's Day!! These little ladies were my grandmother's and I have them on my dresser in my bedroom.)
 
 

1 comment: