Saturday 2 March 2013

Photo Project - Mar 2, 2013

Trying to complete the catch-up.

052 - UGH! (This is me TRYING to put together a new filing shelf from Ikea. Hubby ended up having to help.)
 
053 - Sweet Treats (Now, this is a store-bought cookie but normally I bake cookies for my hubby. I just didn't have any onhand this day.)
 
054 - Framed (This is a not very good photo of a beautiful watercolour my mom painted. It's hanging in my office and I love looking at it every day.)
 
055 - For the Love of Music (This is the original handwritten score of my dad's concerto. He wrote it when he was 19 and finally, with the help of computer software, was able to hear it in his late 60's.)
 
056 - A Cup of ___ (My tea cup with my work tools. I bought the cup from an artisan in Nakusp, BC. and it is my favourite cup ever!)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment