Monday 18 March 2013

New52 & meeting my new grand-niece! - Mar 18, 2013

I have a new New52 to share but first I just HAVE to show you a photo of the cutest little thing - my new grand-niece. Isn't she precious!?

 
 
Okay. Enough of that cuteness!
 
Here is my New52 for this week. It's still VERY wintery here in Calgary so I didn't venture farther than my scraproom for this one. LOL!
 
Week 11 - Cutting several different papers at once in the Cameo.
 
This is the view on my screen in the Studio software for my Silhouette Cameo. The marked squares are 4"x4".
 
 

 
 Here is the cardstock secured onto my cutting mat. I used scraps only!
 
 
 
And here it is after cutting it all out. The only problem I had was the dark blue cardstock was a textured (all the rest were regular cardstock) so it didn't cut all the way through. So, next time I'll be sure that ALL the cardstock is exactly the same weight.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment