Sunday 31 March 2013

Photo Project(2) - Mar 31, 2013

Part two of today's post.

081 - On The Wall (This is a plaque hanging right beside my desk that my sister gave me years ago.)
 
082 - Texture (I bought some doilies from Stampin' Up. They are very fun to use on scrapping projects - especially cards.)
 
 
083 - Currently Reading (This is my Kindle and the book I'm reading now. Can't believe I've never read any Lee Child before. I'm really enjoying it.)
 
084 - A Pinecone (Taken with my cellphone. I should have waited until I got to my kids' place. They have a TON of large pinecones on their porch!)
 
085 - Colour (A glass full of buttons. I love this one!)
 
090 - Baskes (I'm sure they were thinking Easter baskets but I don't do Easter. This is the basked of stuff on my big tub (that I never use!). I should probably dust this...)
 
 
 

1 comment: